Microsoft is banking on a pay by the month charging scheme to pull small businesses onto its customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. Traditionally seen as the preserve of big firms, CRM and ERP are moving to small and medium organisations. Monthly payments are available in "15 …
Pay-as-you-go isn't just for phones
The pay-as-you-go idea has been around for some time now and has been used by CRM Software vendors like Salesforce, Salesboom.com and Netsuite. This is a great way to avoid the usual large start up costs with software.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA