Microsoft is banking on a pay by the month charging scheme to pull small businesses onto its customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. Traditionally seen as the preserve of big firms, CRM and ERP are moving to small and medium organisations. Monthly payments are available in "15 …
Pay-as-you-go isn't just for phones
The pay-as-you-go idea has been around for some time now and has been used by CRM Software vendors like Salesforce, Salesboom.com and Netsuite. This is a great way to avoid the usual large start up costs with software.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook