Microsoft is banking on a pay by the month charging scheme to pull small businesses onto its customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. Traditionally seen as the preserve of big firms, CRM and ERP are moving to small and medium organisations. Monthly payments are available in "15 …
Pay-as-you-go isn't just for phones
The pay-as-you-go idea has been around for some time now and has been used by CRM Software vendors like Salesforce, Salesboom.com and Netsuite. This is a great way to avoid the usual large start up costs with software.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk