The Green Grid is boasting it's buddied-up with the top US technology industry government lobbying group, and produced three new papers on energy efficiency. Of course, if you aren't paying the minimum $5,000 annual dues, it won't be much use at the moment. Unless of course you get the warm fuzzies from an organization making …
Sounds jike a group of potential eco- terrorists to me....I'm very suspicious. but too poor to check it out.
Fat Cats in an Enron Pickle?
I agree, Anonymous Coward, that it sounds like gravy train riders/conspiring legacy lobbiers rather than any original thinkers with anything interesting to say.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests