The Green Grid is boasting it's buddied-up with the top US technology industry government lobbying group, and produced three new papers on energy efficiency. Of course, if you aren't paying the minimum $5,000 annual dues, it won't be much use at the moment. Unless of course you get the warm fuzzies from an organization making …
Sounds jike a group of potential eco- terrorists to me....I'm very suspicious. but too poor to check it out.
Fat Cats in an Enron Pickle?
I agree, Anonymous Coward, that it sounds like gravy train riders/conspiring legacy lobbiers rather than any original thinkers with anything interesting to say.
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...