The Green Grid is boasting it's buddied-up with the top US technology industry government lobbying group, and produced three new papers on energy efficiency. Of course, if you aren't paying the minimum $5,000 annual dues, it won't be much use at the moment. Unless of course you get the warm fuzzies from an organization making …
Sounds jike a group of potential eco- terrorists to me....I'm very suspicious. but too poor to check it out.
Fat Cats in an Enron Pickle?
I agree, Anonymous Coward, that it sounds like gravy train riders/conspiring legacy lobbiers rather than any original thinkers with anything interesting to say.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots