The Green Grid is boasting it's buddied-up with the top US technology industry government lobbying group, and produced three new papers on energy efficiency. Of course, if you aren't paying the minimum $5,000 annual dues, it won't be much use at the moment. Unless of course you get the warm fuzzies from an organization making …
Sounds jike a group of potential eco- terrorists to me....I'm very suspicious. but too poor to check it out.
Fat Cats in an Enron Pickle?
I agree, Anonymous Coward, that it sounds like gravy train riders/conspiring legacy lobbiers rather than any original thinkers with anything interesting to say.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK