Discovery waits for launch. Credit: NASA Discovery waits for launch. Credit: NASA The space shuttle Discovery is set to blast off from Florida on its journey to the International Space Station later today, with the launch slated for 11:38am, Eastern Time. Weather forecasts don't look fantastic, with only a 40 per cent chance …
1638 BST, for anybody who's interested.
"1638 BST, for anybody who's interested."
What time is it for anyone who isn't interested?
And in RST?
What is it in Register Standard Time?
Made out of recycled washing machines
"She and her crew will spend two weeks on the space station, attaching the Italian-built Harmony module"
I hope they kept the receipt.
Nice one Finnbar!
Bad Sherriff! Bad!
2 stories in the wrong order
Why does the interesting and thought-provoking story, namely the PRC's first venture to the Moon, come as an afterthought to a Shuttle launch weather story? The USA rocket is bigger, better, faster - we all know that - but this is like preferring the repeat of a TV sitcom to the first showing of a documentary.
Is Ms Sherriff a NASA hack, or just a fangirl?
Of course, if Paris Hilton was mounted on the end of Discovery's booster, that would make all the difference.
Woman in command hope no reverse parking's involved could be a long mission . Will they be calling at tesco's on the way.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO