Multi-room digital music streaming specialist Sonos has finally gone completely wireless. Today, it rolled out the ZoneBridge BR100, a WLAN add-on for the company's ZonePlayer units that replaces the system's last wired link. Sonos ZoneBridge BR100 Sonos' ZoneBridge BR100: wireless adaptor You'll need one BR100 to connect to …
Get your facts right
"Multi-room digital music streaming specialist Sonos has finally gone wireless ... To date, ZonePlayers in different rooms have had to be connected with Ethernet cabling, or via mains electricity networking boxes."
What rubbish... The ZP80 and ZP100 have always been wireless, using their own wireless mesh technology. As far as I know the only limitation is that at least one player needs to be wired to a network. Any players after that will communicate wirelessly with the first. This product obviously just removes the need for any players to be physically wired as well as acting as a wireless bridge between distant players.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update