Microsoft has performed an about-face on an earlier statement that it had no plans to cut the Xbox’s price in Japan, and lowered the Core console’s cost to ¥27,800 (£120/€172/$244). It's also cut the standard model's cost from ¥39,795 to ¥34,800 (£150/€215/$306), with all new prices taking effect from 1 November. In July, a …
Get another one for the UK
Crack on then and lets have a decent cut for the UK for all the nonsense.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8