Microsoft has performed an about-face on an earlier statement that it had no plans to cut the Xbox’s price in Japan, and lowered the Core console’s cost to ¥27,800 (£120/€172/$244). It's also cut the standard model's cost from ¥39,795 to ¥34,800 (£150/€215/$306), with all new prices taking effect from 1 November. In July, a …
Get another one for the UK
Crack on then and lets have a decent cut for the UK for all the nonsense.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball