Microsoft has performed an about-face on an earlier statement that it had no plans to cut the Xbox’s price in Japan, and lowered the Core console’s cost to ¥27,800 (£120/€172/$244). It's also cut the standard model's cost from ¥39,795 to ¥34,800 (£150/€215/$306), with all new prices taking effect from 1 November. In July, a …
Get another one for the UK
Crack on then and lets have a decent cut for the UK for all the nonsense.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way