Microsoft has performed an about-face on an earlier statement that it had no plans to cut the Xbox’s price in Japan, and lowered the Core console’s cost to ¥27,800 (£120/€172/$244). It's also cut the standard model's cost from ¥39,795 to ¥34,800 (£150/€215/$306), with all new prices taking effect from 1 November. In July, a …
Get another one for the UK
Crack on then and lets have a decent cut for the UK for all the nonsense.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)