The newspaper editor described (by his own newspaper, at least) as being "at the forefront of the digital revolution" has launched a three year programme that will connect "the ideas, goodwill, resources and expert knowledge of 15 million readers around the world" and focus them on lifting an African village "out of the Middle …
Is there a link to the live webcam feed yet? (Or does noone dare print it for fear of arrest pace tv-links?).
At least Uganda is expected to still exist in 3years time.
... and not so Belgium.
"out of the middle ages"?
Did he really say that? Do these people have any clue whatsoever?
It's easy to mock....
and funny too.
Its only fair that the whole of Africa is given the opportunity to get in on the 419 business.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch