The newspaper editor described (by his own newspaper, at least) as being "at the forefront of the digital revolution" has launched a three year programme that will connect "the ideas, goodwill, resources and expert knowledge of 15 million readers around the world" and focus them on lifting an African village "out of the Middle …
Is there a link to the live webcam feed yet? (Or does noone dare print it for fear of arrest pace tv-links?).
At least Uganda is expected to still exist in 3years time.
... and not so Belgium.
"out of the middle ages"?
Did he really say that? Do these people have any clue whatsoever?
It's easy to mock....
and funny too.
Its only fair that the whole of Africa is given the opportunity to get in on the 419 business.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support