Experiencing the sensations of being shot, stabbed or blown-up has never really appealed to us. However, one US company hopes it will to some, because it’s developed an interactive PC gaming jacket that delivers such sensory pleasures during gameplay. third_space_gaming_jacket1 3rd Space FPS Vest: have you got that stabbin' …
Windows XP "or better"?
So Linux will be fine then?
I'm waiting for the underwear version
And then the "Porn Star" play at home game.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots