Experiencing the sensations of being shot, stabbed or blown-up has never really appealed to us. However, one US company hopes it will to some, because it’s developed an interactive PC gaming jacket that delivers such sensory pleasures during gameplay. third_space_gaming_jacket1 3rd Space FPS Vest: have you got that stabbin' …
Windows XP "or better"?
So Linux will be fine then?
I'm waiting for the underwear version
And then the "Porn Star" play at home game.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers