Experiencing the sensations of being shot, stabbed or blown-up has never really appealed to us. However, one US company hopes it will to some, because it’s developed an interactive PC gaming jacket that delivers such sensory pleasures during gameplay. third_space_gaming_jacket1 3rd Space FPS Vest: have you got that stabbin' …
Windows XP "or better"?
So Linux will be fine then?
I'm waiting for the underwear version
And then the "Porn Star" play at home game.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone