Experiencing the sensations of being shot, stabbed or blown-up has never really appealed to us. However, one US company hopes it will to some, because it’s developed an interactive PC gaming jacket that delivers such sensory pleasures during gameplay. third_space_gaming_jacket1 3rd Space FPS Vest: have you got that stabbin' …
Windows XP "or better"?
So Linux will be fine then?
I'm waiting for the underwear version
And then the "Porn Star" play at home game.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer