Want to take advantage of 7.1-channel sound sources but your computer's only capable stereo output? If so, this little gadget could be just what you need. USB_sound_adap Brando's 7.1-channel USB adaptor The USB 2.0 device plugs directly into your PC, and Brando claims it will deliver 7.1-channel sound to a pair of headphones …
So they are selling another stereo sound card that your computer already has with "fancy" software that fakes up positional information.
Products like this slow down the real pursuit of getting people used to the fact that 7.1 requires 8 speakers!
take a deep breath...
anyone contemplating 7.1 sound - whether through a gadget, headphones or a minimum of 8 speakers should stop and do the 'ear count' reality check!
So its a usb [Stereo] sound card & Headphone amp then?
7.1 My Arse! as Oli said 7 speaker surround & 1 Bass unit, not headphones!
This is a con product for guillible idiots.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests