Google still has a knack for wowing Wall Street. Today, the world's largest search engine announced profits of $1.07bn for the financial quarter ending September 30, a 46 per cent year-over-year increase that exceeded the expectations of Wall Street analysts. Meanwhile, Q3 revenue hit $4.34bn, a 57 per cent jump from the same …
Google rule the roost
Any wonder google report such profits...they take everyone to court that tries to build another search engine or someone that makes the same software as they do...and get a nice profit from it.
Adwords is a money making scheme that people believe will return long term results..and it far from does that with people. How about a 1 month free Adwords account for everyone
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft