Google still has a knack for wowing Wall Street. Today, the world's largest search engine announced profits of $1.07bn for the financial quarter ending September 30, a 46 per cent year-over-year increase that exceeded the expectations of Wall Street analysts. Meanwhile, Q3 revenue hit $4.34bn, a 57 per cent jump from the same …
Google rule the roost
Any wonder google report such profits...they take everyone to court that tries to build another search engine or someone that makes the same software as they do...and get a nice profit from it.
Adwords is a money making scheme that people believe will return long term results..and it far from does that with people. How about a 1 month free Adwords account for everyone
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...