Google still has a knack for wowing Wall Street. Today, the world's largest search engine announced profits of $1.07bn for the financial quarter ending September 30, a 46 per cent year-over-year increase that exceeded the expectations of Wall Street analysts. Meanwhile, Q3 revenue hit $4.34bn, a 57 per cent jump from the same …
Google rule the roost
Any wonder google report such profits...they take everyone to court that tries to build another search engine or someone that makes the same software as they do...and get a nice profit from it.
Adwords is a money making scheme that people believe will return long term results..and it far from does that with people. How about a 1 month free Adwords account for everyone
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes