Microsoft has announced its intention to try to read our minds. Saying it wants to better understand human-computer interaction, the mega-corporation has filed a patent for a psychic alternative to those irritating surveys no one likes. You were full of dystopian predictions: It looks like you're trying to compose a thought. …
Leprechaun Escalation... I think they're already on the (IT) case...
* Switching the mouse buttons round
* Causing windows to attempt, and fail, to install the same "update" every day (XML4 update, for those that care)
* DirectX 10.
See - there are IT related issues here :p
RE: Leprechaun Escalation...
Are you saying MS are using the same excuse?
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL