Microsoft has announced its intention to try to read our minds. Saying it wants to better understand human-computer interaction, the mega-corporation has filed a patent for a psychic alternative to those irritating surveys no one likes. You were full of dystopian predictions: It looks like you're trying to compose a thought. …
Leprechaun Escalation... I think they're already on the (IT) case...
* Switching the mouse buttons round
* Causing windows to attempt, and fail, to install the same "update" every day (XML4 update, for those that care)
* DirectX 10.
See - there are IT related issues here :p
RE: Leprechaun Escalation...
Are you saying MS are using the same excuse?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked