Microsoft has announced its intention to try to read our minds. Saying it wants to better understand human-computer interaction, the mega-corporation has filed a patent for a psychic alternative to those irritating surveys no one likes. You were full of dystopian predictions: It looks like you're trying to compose a thought. …
Leprechaun Escalation... I think they're already on the (IT) case...
* Switching the mouse buttons round
* Causing windows to attempt, and fail, to install the same "update" every day (XML4 update, for those that care)
* DirectX 10.
See - there are IT related issues here :p
RE: Leprechaun Escalation...
Are you saying MS are using the same excuse?
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat