Microsoft has announced its intention to try to read our minds. Saying it wants to better understand human-computer interaction, the mega-corporation has filed a patent for a psychic alternative to those irritating surveys no one likes. You were full of dystopian predictions: It looks like you're trying to compose a thought. …
Leprechaun Escalation... I think they're already on the (IT) case...
* Switching the mouse buttons round
* Causing windows to attempt, and fail, to install the same "update" every day (XML4 update, for those that care)
* DirectX 10.
See - there are IT related issues here :p
RE: Leprechaun Escalation...
Are you saying MS are using the same excuse?
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU