Security researchers have identified multiple unpatched vulnerabilities in a widely-used content distribution package. Tibco's SmartPGM FX multicasting software is prone to multiple remote vulnerabilities, including four stack-based buffer-overflow flaws, a format-string issue, and a potential denial of service bug. Hackers …
Nothing to see, move on
From the link in the item: "Currently we are not aware of any exploits for these issues."
So, there's a vulnerability in a piece of software, whoop-de-doo.
When did el-reg turn into full-disclosure?
interesting for sector players
.. i say plenty to see if you work for any company in this market space. Tibco do have competitors who offer alternative solutions.
only nothing to see if you're not interested, or don't wish this to be publically known.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide