Security researchers have identified multiple unpatched vulnerabilities in a widely-used content distribution package. Tibco's SmartPGM FX multicasting software is prone to multiple remote vulnerabilities, including four stack-based buffer-overflow flaws, a format-string issue, and a potential denial of service bug. Hackers …
Nothing to see, move on
From the link in the item: "Currently we are not aware of any exploits for these issues."
So, there's a vulnerability in a piece of software, whoop-de-doo.
When did el-reg turn into full-disclosure?
interesting for sector players
.. i say plenty to see if you work for any company in this market space. Tibco do have competitors who offer alternative solutions.
only nothing to see if you're not interested, or don't wish this to be publically known.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY