Security researchers have identified multiple unpatched vulnerabilities in a widely-used content distribution package. Tibco's SmartPGM FX multicasting software is prone to multiple remote vulnerabilities, including four stack-based buffer-overflow flaws, a format-string issue, and a potential denial of service bug. Hackers …
Nothing to see, move on
From the link in the item: "Currently we are not aware of any exploits for these issues."
So, there's a vulnerability in a piece of software, whoop-de-doo.
When did el-reg turn into full-disclosure?
interesting for sector players
.. i say plenty to see if you work for any company in this market space. Tibco do have competitors who offer alternative solutions.
only nothing to see if you're not interested, or don't wish this to be publically known.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe