Sun has given the world a (slightly) better idea of what's on the way from client-side Java. This evening, in the lead-up to a dev-tastic cocktail party in downtown San Francisco, James Gosling and other Sun insiders talked up several new pieces of the Java puzzle, and though most of the chat was a rehash of previous …
Anyone else pissed off at Suns decision to add yet more spam to our lives by adding ads for Open Office to the Java Updater that they add to Windows systems (without permission!).
Even if you've got OO installed, you get a popup suggesting that you get OpenOffice when Windows starts.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests