Symantec is backing a scheme run by the UK government and police to get small and medium sized businesses to take online security and safety more seriously. The "Get Safe Online" campaign aims to provide one source of security information and advice for small businesses. The website covers online fraud, virus protection, and …
I'm getting sick of saying this ...
... but get safe online #1 tip: do not run Microsoft software.
Give me £250k and I'll sort this out globally
The answer to securing SMEs, end users and any other organisation is simple. Anyone willing to invest £250k for a ROI in about 3 months, please write. It's not hard to do, does not involve rocket science and can be applied to as many environments as humanly can be built.
It's so easy it's close to a scandal nobody has done it yet..
I'm getting sick of saying this #2 ...
... but get safe online #2 tip: do not run Symantec software. Some of the most bloated and least effective "security" software around.
El'Reg... please stop regurgitating pointless press releases like this. Surely this same press release can be re-written as "Symantec desparate for new victims, goes after small companies who don't know better"
Re. Give me £250k..
Show us your business plan and identify yourself, then we might be interested.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...