Symantec is backing a scheme run by the UK government and police to get small and medium sized businesses to take online security and safety more seriously. The "Get Safe Online" campaign aims to provide one source of security information and advice for small businesses. The website covers online fraud, virus protection, and …
I'm getting sick of saying this ...
... but get safe online #1 tip: do not run Microsoft software.
Give me £250k and I'll sort this out globally
The answer to securing SMEs, end users and any other organisation is simple. Anyone willing to invest £250k for a ROI in about 3 months, please write. It's not hard to do, does not involve rocket science and can be applied to as many environments as humanly can be built.
It's so easy it's close to a scandal nobody has done it yet..
I'm getting sick of saying this #2 ...
... but get safe online #2 tip: do not run Symantec software. Some of the most bloated and least effective "security" software around.
El'Reg... please stop regurgitating pointless press releases like this. Surely this same press release can be re-written as "Symantec desparate for new victims, goes after small companies who don't know better"
Re. Give me £250k..
Show us your business plan and identify yourself, then we might be interested.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account