The biggest source of attempts to steal personal bank details via email originates in the US, according to stats from UK anti-spam firm ClearMyMail. ClearMyMail has compiled a rogues gallery of the top 10 countries guilty of trying to steal domestic bank account information. According to ClearMyMail, more than half of all …
Who borrowed all the money?
They've spent everything they borrowed and they've got to get some more.
US phishermen trawl UK waters
Well at least it's not the Spanish trawlers this time (well not many of them anyway)
65% of everything
All the spam originates in the USA. All the phishing emails come from the USA. Since 65% of everythig is outside the USA, how about we just block all USA IP ranges.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle