The biggest source of attempts to steal personal bank details via email originates in the US, according to stats from UK anti-spam firm ClearMyMail. ClearMyMail has compiled a rogues gallery of the top 10 countries guilty of trying to steal domestic bank account information. According to ClearMyMail, more than half of all …
Who borrowed all the money?
They've spent everything they borrowed and they've got to get some more.
US phishermen trawl UK waters
Well at least it's not the Spanish trawlers this time (well not many of them anyway)
65% of everything
All the spam originates in the USA. All the phishing emails come from the USA. Since 65% of everythig is outside the USA, how about we just block all USA IP ranges.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests