The biggest source of attempts to steal personal bank details via email originates in the US, according to stats from UK anti-spam firm ClearMyMail. ClearMyMail has compiled a rogues gallery of the top 10 countries guilty of trying to steal domestic bank account information. According to ClearMyMail, more than half of all …
Who borrowed all the money?
They've spent everything they borrowed and they've got to get some more.
US phishermen trawl UK waters
Well at least it's not the Spanish trawlers this time (well not many of them anyway)
65% of everything
All the spam originates in the USA. All the phishing emails come from the USA. Since 65% of everythig is outside the USA, how about we just block all USA IP ranges.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie SACKED in three-way fsck row