Skype users, Beware a new Trojan that uses subtle social engineering tricks to try to steal your login credentials The malware, which calls itself ‘Skype Defender’, poses as a security plug-in. Infected users are prompted to log-into their Skype accounts. Cleverly the Trojan displays what looks like a Skype login screen, the …
I'm getting several of these attacks a day now here in China where we use Skype for contacts with overseas clients and suppliers. The websites look like this one, which isn't very clever when sent to an obviously English-speaking user!:
http://skype dot gx dot cn/tom
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware