Skype users, Beware a new Trojan that uses subtle social engineering tricks to try to steal your login credentials The malware, which calls itself ‘Skype Defender’, poses as a security plug-in. Infected users are prompted to log-into their Skype accounts. Cleverly the Trojan displays what looks like a Skype login screen, the …
I'm getting several of these attacks a day now here in China where we use Skype for contacts with overseas clients and suppliers. The websites look like this one, which isn't very clever when sent to an obviously English-speaking user!:
http://skype dot gx dot cn/tom
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!