Two Chinese master criminals were pursued for three kilometres by 100 cops after rather brilliantly deciding they could do a runner from a Qingdao hotel with 60kg of small change. According to the Qingdao Morning News, the pair, "sweating profusely", huffed and puffed their way to a cuffing bearing the breathtaking haul of 6, …
Coat is on
Must have been Dragon their heels at the end.
Ching and Chong chased for change.
Thieves fail to rice to the challenge.
"Huffing and puffing" eh?
Proof that change isn't as good as a rest.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie SACKED in three-way fsck row