Two Chinese master criminals were pursued for three kilometres by 100 cops after rather brilliantly deciding they could do a runner from a Qingdao hotel with 60kg of small change. According to the Qingdao Morning News, the pair, "sweating profusely", huffed and puffed their way to a cuffing bearing the breathtaking haul of 6, …
Coat is on
Must have been Dragon their heels at the end.
Ching and Chong chased for change.
Thieves fail to rice to the challenge.
"Huffing and puffing" eh?
Proof that change isn't as good as a rest.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?