Two Chinese master criminals were pursued for three kilometres by 100 cops after rather brilliantly deciding they could do a runner from a Qingdao hotel with 60kg of small change. According to the Qingdao Morning News, the pair, "sweating profusely", huffed and puffed their way to a cuffing bearing the breathtaking haul of 6, …
Coat is on
Must have been Dragon their heels at the end.
Ching and Chong chased for change.
Thieves fail to rice to the challenge.
"Huffing and puffing" eh?
Proof that change isn't as good as a rest.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth