Microsoft has yet to confirm the existence of a new basic Xbox 360 model, the Arcade edition, despite pictures of the model’s packaging appearing online. The picture, hosted by the ShackNews site, is believed to have been taken inside a US gaming store, where it was priced at $280 (£140/€165) and sat in between a top of the …
While some reports are indeed claiming that the Arcade will have a Falcon motherboard, the mere presence of an HDMI port doesn't guarantee it. The motherboard design used on the initial batch of US Elite machines doesn't have the 65nm chip, so it could be more of these to use up the remaining chips.
US Gaming Store?
That picture is from inside a Target store.
Pre Order Here
Why wait until after the launch of Halo to do this???
I've just bought a core, purely for Halo.
If I'd know that a newer model was about to be released, I'd have waited.
Microshaft, can I have my money back please?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network