The flying car, that which we Reg hacks demand of all and sundry after a few pints, looks like becoming a reality. The Terrafugia Transition® is a bit more like a plane that can drive, but it seems to fit the bill anyway. You shared our excitement: "Marty, where we're going, we won't need roads, just a runway. Oh, and you might …
Kudos to Mr. Hansen...
...for standing up for himself so ably. I'm sure he ended up on top despite stiff opposition. Undoubtedly his parents provided discipline with a 'spare the rod, spoil the child' ethic in raising a man who can clearly keep his head about him even when he encounters some friction.
You English use your language so well
"Burke won the all-Reg wrestling match over attending Arse Elektronika. Things looked a little slippery for a while, but Burke stood triumphant, beating off all comers and grasping victory firmly with both hands."
Best. Analysis. Ever.
Seriously, this is why I love you Brits and El Reg: You have a mastery of the English language that us Americans can't hope to achieve. It's real, um, good and stuff.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws