Crater-face is usually a term reserved for pre-pubescent teens and South American generalissimos. But Sony Ericson’s MBS-100 Bluetooth speaker also looks set for some name-calling if its lunar-like design's anything to go by. mbs100_front Sony Ericsson's MBS-100: good mooning We’ve no idea what inspired the moon-like looko, …
It kinda looks like ...
what I would imagine the first draft of the Death Star would have looked like ..
But seriously, is there a stand for it? Or would it just roll around? (it would give a new meaning to "surround sound"!)
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor