Crater-face is usually a term reserved for pre-pubescent teens and South American generalissimos. But Sony Ericson’s MBS-100 Bluetooth speaker also looks set for some name-calling if its lunar-like design's anything to go by. mbs100_front Sony Ericsson's MBS-100: good mooning We’ve no idea what inspired the moon-like looko, …
It kinda looks like ...
what I would imagine the first draft of the Death Star would have looked like ..
But seriously, is there a stand for it? Or would it just roll around? (it would give a new meaning to "surround sound"!)
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked