Crater-face is usually a term reserved for pre-pubescent teens and South American generalissimos. But Sony Ericson’s MBS-100 Bluetooth speaker also looks set for some name-calling if its lunar-like design's anything to go by. mbs100_front Sony Ericsson's MBS-100: good mooning We’ve no idea what inspired the moon-like looko, …
It kinda looks like ...
what I would imagine the first draft of the Death Star would have looked like ..
But seriously, is there a stand for it? Or would it just roll around? (it would give a new meaning to "surround sound"!)
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests