Crater-face is usually a term reserved for pre-pubescent teens and South American generalissimos. But Sony Ericson’s MBS-100 Bluetooth speaker also looks set for some name-calling if its lunar-like design's anything to go by. mbs100_front Sony Ericsson's MBS-100: good mooning We’ve no idea what inspired the moon-like looko, …
It kinda looks like ...
what I would imagine the first draft of the Death Star would have looked like ..
But seriously, is there a stand for it? Or would it just roll around? (it would give a new meaning to "surround sound"!)
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10