Feeds

back to article Motorola cuts a dash with 24-carat gold Razr 2

Motorola's no stranger to gilt-y pleasures. It's already offered Oriental buyers a lady-aimed gold-clad Krzr K1 and now here's a Razr 2 that's apparently been "re-imagined and reconfigured in the most luxurious materials... bathed in gold and clothed in snake-like skin". Cleopatra's perfect phone, in other words. You bet your …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Thumb Down

shame...

that they don't make good phones in the firstplace i will never go back to motorola until they stop putting the same old shitty phones in spangly new cases and calling it a new phone with a stupid names like Mx92 Kwarz0r RaZaH2.

and why the hell do most of their phones have an alert that tells you your battery is low that you cant turn off. poor tech, poor design. annoyance and faulty phones. id prefer a 24 carrot bake bean can with sting attached

And the target market is?

Men with little willies and tarts with too many shoes.

This is the worst display of opulent narcissism I've ever seen

Coat

Disposal

Ok, so 6 months down the line, you need the newest fad in phones. What the hell do you do? Toss out all that gold or melt it down? Can someone please think of the precious metals?

This post has been deleted by a moderator

Bling that ring!

What every self respecting pimp will crave and covet...

Pirate

This is perfect for the self-absorbed..

spoiled brat that demands everything and gives nothing but ridicule and frustration in return.

So I'm buying my wife one immediately..

This post has been deleted by a moderator

Silver badge

Thank you commentors

The 5 comments here when I posted this have done something to restore my faith in human nature.

Thank you for making me feel good and positive about values that I thought were smothered and all but erased by market forces.

Utter crap

And people laugh at iPhone buyers! At least my iPhone has use, this is just another Razr recycle.

All that for gold plate and fake snake.

Paris Hilton

Red gold...

...doesn't match my Argos jewellery nor the wheels on my Subaru.

[coat]

This topic is closed for new posts.