The state of Louisiana has apparently had enough of Betcha.com, a peer-to-peer betting exchange similar to Intrade or Betfair but based in Seattle, the Seattle Times reports. The raid on the company's offices was conducted by Washington authorities at the behest of the state of Louisiana after law enforcement officers there …
On the wisdom of crowds
In accordance with the principles of doublethink, it does not matter if the futures are accurate, or when it is, or that determination of the future is not possible, the futures are meant to be continuous. The essential act of futures markets is the destruction of the produce of human labor.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can