The state of Louisiana has apparently had enough of Betcha.com, a peer-to-peer betting exchange similar to Intrade or Betfair but based in Seattle, the Seattle Times reports. The raid on the company's offices was conducted by Washington authorities at the behest of the state of Louisiana after law enforcement officers there …
On the wisdom of crowds
In accordance with the principles of doublethink, it does not matter if the futures are accurate, or when it is, or that determination of the future is not possible, the futures are meant to be continuous. The essential act of futures markets is the destruction of the produce of human labor.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE