The state of Louisiana has apparently had enough of Betcha.com, a peer-to-peer betting exchange similar to Intrade or Betfair but based in Seattle, the Seattle Times reports. The raid on the company's offices was conducted by Washington authorities at the behest of the state of Louisiana after law enforcement officers there …
On the wisdom of crowds
In accordance with the principles of doublethink, it does not matter if the futures are accurate, or when it is, or that determination of the future is not possible, the futures are meant to be continuous. The essential act of futures markets is the destruction of the produce of human labor.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...