News agency Associated Press (AP) is suing Verisign over that company's unlicensed use of AP news stories. The suit relates to Verisign-owned news aggregation site Moreover. Moreover is a news publishing service designed to bring news to users very quickly after the news is published. It operates free to use and subscription …
So does mean Balmer is going to sue the AP now?
OK, since one cannot spell Microsoft Windows Operating Sysems without using an "A" and a "P", does this mean they're going to sue the AP for copyright, trademark, service mark and possible patent infringments?
<hangs head> I'm sorry, it had to be said... </hangs head>
Paris Hilton will be targeted next, as soon as Balmer get done digesting everybody else...
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it