News agency Associated Press (AP) is suing Verisign over that company's unlicensed use of AP news stories. The suit relates to Verisign-owned news aggregation site Moreover. Moreover is a news publishing service designed to bring news to users very quickly after the news is published. It operates free to use and subscription …
So does mean Balmer is going to sue the AP now?
OK, since one cannot spell Microsoft Windows Operating Sysems without using an "A" and a "P", does this mean they're going to sue the AP for copyright, trademark, service mark and possible patent infringments?
<hangs head> I'm sorry, it had to be said... </hangs head>
Paris Hilton will be targeted next, as soon as Balmer get done digesting everybody else...
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...