News agency Associated Press (AP) is suing Verisign over that company's unlicensed use of AP news stories. The suit relates to Verisign-owned news aggregation site Moreover. Moreover is a news publishing service designed to bring news to users very quickly after the news is published. It operates free to use and subscription …
So does mean Balmer is going to sue the AP now?
OK, since one cannot spell Microsoft Windows Operating Sysems without using an "A" and a "P", does this mean they're going to sue the AP for copyright, trademark, service mark and possible patent infringments?
<hangs head> I'm sorry, it had to be said... </hangs head>
Paris Hilton will be targeted next, as soon as Balmer get done digesting everybody else...
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning