News agency Associated Press (AP) is suing Verisign over that company's unlicensed use of AP news stories. The suit relates to Verisign-owned news aggregation site Moreover. Moreover is a news publishing service designed to bring news to users very quickly after the news is published. It operates free to use and subscription …
So does mean Balmer is going to sue the AP now?
OK, since one cannot spell Microsoft Windows Operating Sysems without using an "A" and a "P", does this mean they're going to sue the AP for copyright, trademark, service mark and possible patent infringments?
<hangs head> I'm sorry, it had to be said... </hangs head>
Paris Hilton will be targeted next, as soon as Balmer get done digesting everybody else...
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media