Advanced Internet Technologies once took Google to court over click fraud. But that was small potatoes. Now, the Fayetteville, North Carolina web hoster is locked in litigious combat with a net-happy local newspaper that allegedly hit the company with a click scam from inside its own data center. And alleged click fraud is just …
Adverts v's content
what with this and the 'problems' with Ad block it just goes to show that t'internet is all about advertising revenue and no-one gives a toss about content.
Content is just to lure unsuspecting punter to adverts - not much else matters.
Social networking? social engineering is more like it.
a new mental disease has just been coined... SCO-ism, and just like SCO this company will sue itself right out of business...
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs