Advanced Internet Technologies once took Google to court over click fraud. But that was small potatoes. Now, the Fayetteville, North Carolina web hoster is locked in litigious combat with a net-happy local newspaper that allegedly hit the company with a click scam from inside its own data center. And alleged click fraud is just …
Adverts v's content
what with this and the 'problems' with Ad block it just goes to show that t'internet is all about advertising revenue and no-one gives a toss about content.
Content is just to lure unsuspecting punter to adverts - not much else matters.
Social networking? social engineering is more like it.
a new mental disease has just been coined... SCO-ism, and just like SCO this company will sue itself right out of business...
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip