Advanced Internet Technologies once took Google to court over click fraud. But that was small potatoes. Now, the Fayetteville, North Carolina web hoster is locked in litigious combat with a net-happy local newspaper that allegedly hit the company with a click scam from inside its own data center. And alleged click fraud is just …
Adverts v's content
what with this and the 'problems' with Ad block it just goes to show that t'internet is all about advertising revenue and no-one gives a toss about content.
Content is just to lure unsuspecting punter to adverts - not much else matters.
Social networking? social engineering is more like it.
a new mental disease has just been coined... SCO-ism, and just like SCO this company will sue itself right out of business...
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.