Advanced Internet Technologies once took Google to court over click fraud. But that was small potatoes. Now, the Fayetteville, North Carolina web hoster is locked in litigious combat with a net-happy local newspaper that allegedly hit the company with a click scam from inside its own data center. And alleged click fraud is just …
Adverts v's content
what with this and the 'problems' with Ad block it just goes to show that t'internet is all about advertising revenue and no-one gives a toss about content.
Content is just to lure unsuspecting punter to adverts - not much else matters.
Social networking? social engineering is more like it.
a new mental disease has just been coined... SCO-ism, and just like SCO this company will sue itself right out of business...
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Even a broken watch is right twice a day: Not an un-charged Apple Watch
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast