Mobile manufacturer Sony Ericsson's third quarter profit fell by 10 per cent despite shipping more units over the past year. The firm said on Thursday that profit declined from the €298m it clocked up for the third quarter of 2006 to €267m this year. Pre-tax profit fell 11 per cent to €384m from €433m in the year-ago quarter, …
Why am I not surprised?
That's what you get for giving your flagship early-adopters buggy kit and the "shut up and suffer" treatment. Just have a look at the currently circulating open letter to SE's new CEO at http://www.bli.com.ar/openletter/open.html.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip