Mobile manufacturer Sony Ericsson's third quarter profit fell by 10 per cent despite shipping more units over the past year. The firm said on Thursday that profit declined from the €298m it clocked up for the third quarter of 2006 to €267m this year. Pre-tax profit fell 11 per cent to €384m from €433m in the year-ago quarter, …
Why am I not surprised?
That's what you get for giving your flagship early-adopters buggy kit and the "shut up and suffer" treatment. Just have a look at the currently circulating open letter to SE's new CEO at http://www.bli.com.ar/openletter/open.html.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?