Mobile manufacturer Sony Ericsson's third quarter profit fell by 10 per cent despite shipping more units over the past year. The firm said on Thursday that profit declined from the €298m it clocked up for the third quarter of 2006 to €267m this year. Pre-tax profit fell 11 per cent to €384m from €433m in the year-ago quarter, …
Why am I not surprised?
That's what you get for giving your flagship early-adopters buggy kit and the "shut up and suffer" treatment. Just have a look at the currently circulating open letter to SE's new CEO at http://www.bli.com.ar/openletter/open.html.
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job