If you can’t bear to be separated from your music while taking a bath, JVC may be able to help you. It’s created a speaker that’s actually designed to float alongside you while you take your daily scrub. JVC_floating_speaker JVC's floating speaker The XA-AW33-W is marketed as a "healing player", although its medicinal …
For a minute there, I thought it was a new toilet pan design
When I saw the photo and reference to bathtimes, I thought....gee, is this a new toilet pan design for adults with built in speakers. A bit like the modern kids potty trainer which makes a tune for each dollop of err...dollop they do.
This is about as useful
...as a useless thing.
Maybe it's my scatological frame of mind, or the fact that it's Friday, but when I first clapped eyes on this I immediately thought of armoured underpants(!)
I'll shut the door on my way out ...
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad