If you can’t bear to be separated from your music while taking a bath, JVC may be able to help you. It’s created a speaker that’s actually designed to float alongside you while you take your daily scrub. JVC_floating_speaker JVC's floating speaker The XA-AW33-W is marketed as a "healing player", although its medicinal …
For a minute there, I thought it was a new toilet pan design
When I saw the photo and reference to bathtimes, I thought....gee, is this a new toilet pan design for adults with built in speakers. A bit like the modern kids potty trainer which makes a tune for each dollop of err...dollop they do.
This is about as useful
...as a useless thing.
Maybe it's my scatological frame of mind, or the fact that it's Friday, but when I first clapped eyes on this I immediately thought of armoured underpants(!)
I'll shut the door on my way out ...
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS