If you can’t bear to be separated from your music while taking a bath, JVC may be able to help you. It’s created a speaker that’s actually designed to float alongside you while you take your daily scrub. JVC_floating_speaker JVC's floating speaker The XA-AW33-W is marketed as a "healing player", although its medicinal …
For a minute there, I thought it was a new toilet pan design
When I saw the photo and reference to bathtimes, I thought....gee, is this a new toilet pan design for adults with built in speakers. A bit like the modern kids potty trainer which makes a tune for each dollop of err...dollop they do.
This is about as useful
...as a useless thing.
Maybe it's my scatological frame of mind, or the fact that it's Friday, but when I first clapped eyes on this I immediately thought of armoured underpants(!)
I'll shut the door on my way out ...
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars