The first dot-mobi auction has closed on a high, with domain name marketplace Sedo.com selling 100 mobile web addresses to the highest bidders. This was the first time the mobile domain names have been sold through an auction process rather than on a "first come, first served" basis. The web addresses were some of the 5,500 " …
- my head
Read it again, Luke. The .mobi domain launched or was officially available as of Sept. 2006. And it's popular enough with many of the larger firms such as my bank (www.BofA.mobi) Twisted as it sounds, you can do all your online banking over your cell... smart or psychotic is dependant upon your level of paranoia.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account