Samsung has unfolded the specs of its second-generation fold-open UMPC-like phone - or should that be 'phone-like UMPC'? Samsung_UMPC Samsung's SPH-P9200: phone and a PC all in one Like the earlier SPH-P9000, the as yet unlaunched SPH-P9200 has a 1GHz CPU, but its memory has been upped from 256MB to 512MB. The Windows XP- …
Phones do NOT have 5hr battery life.
Ergo, that is not a phone.
It's a UMPC with a cellular modem.
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?