Samsung has unfolded the specs of its second-generation fold-open UMPC-like phone - or should that be 'phone-like UMPC'? Samsung_UMPC Samsung's SPH-P9200: phone and a PC all in one Like the earlier SPH-P9000, the as yet unlaunched SPH-P9200 has a 1GHz CPU, but its memory has been upped from 256MB to 512MB. The Windows XP- …
Phones do NOT have 5hr battery life.
Ergo, that is not a phone.
It's a UMPC with a cellular modem.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can