Samsung has unfolded the specs of its second-generation fold-open UMPC-like phone - or should that be 'phone-like UMPC'? Samsung_UMPC Samsung's SPH-P9200: phone and a PC all in one Like the earlier SPH-P9000, the as yet unlaunched SPH-P9200 has a 1GHz CPU, but its memory has been upped from 256MB to 512MB. The Windows XP- …
Phones do NOT have 5hr battery life.
Ergo, that is not a phone.
It's a UMPC with a cellular modem.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip