Keeping your work and private calls separate without carrying two handsets around could soon be a real possibility. Samsung yesterday unveiled its DuoS D880 handset, which allows owners to use two SIM cards in a single phone. Samsung_D880_DuoS Samsung's DuoS D880: two SIM card slots Users are able to switch between SIM cards …
It's about time. Nextel botched this.
When I first got a Nextel from work many years back, I was excited that it was "two-line capable", and eagerly called customer service to see about putting a personal account on the same phone, so I could keep work and personal calls separate, and have my own data plan.
No can do, they said. The two lines have to be on the same account.
What the hell would the point of that be? Lame. It's nice to see someone finally, finally tackling the bat-belt syndrome.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base