Hackers were able to use a Police Academy in India to host a phishing site. Weak server security at the SVP National Police Academy in Hyderabad led to the Khaki cops becoming the unwitting hosts of a fake Bank of America phishing site. The slip-up, worthy of the inept cadets played by Steve Guttenberg and company in the long- …
There was me thinking the academy was hosting phishers like the prison next door hosts criminals of general spec.
Sure the police weren't running a phishing scam?
Yet another victim of Microsoft...
Guess they haven't figured out that IIS and ASP are not secure. Perhaps they should switch to Apache and PHP.
"Sure the police weren't running a phishing scam?"
They were the "out" end of the outsourcing. Even crooks have to cut costs somehow!
...and this is the country we outsource most of our IT to!
Another victory for free trade. yeah.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY