While it can't seem to get round to its promise to fire up a brilliant algorithm for removing copyrighted videos, Google has developed another way of making money for itself from YouTube. Websites in the US AdSense network can allow Google to pump them with context-sensitive YouTube clips and adverts. The clips will appear …
Fine by me
I've redirected AdSense to 127.0.0.1, so I don't think I'll be seeing a lot of videos I didn't ask for.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL