While it can't seem to get round to its promise to fire up a brilliant algorithm for removing copyrighted videos, Google has developed another way of making money for itself from YouTube. Websites in the US AdSense network can allow Google to pump them with context-sensitive YouTube clips and adverts. The clips will appear …
Fine by me
I've redirected AdSense to 127.0.0.1, so I don't think I'll be seeing a lot of videos I didn't ask for.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS