While it can't seem to get round to its promise to fire up a brilliant algorithm for removing copyrighted videos, Google has developed another way of making money for itself from YouTube. Websites in the US AdSense network can allow Google to pump them with context-sensitive YouTube clips and adverts. The clips will appear …
Fine by me
I've redirected AdSense to 127.0.0.1, so I don't think I'll be seeing a lot of videos I didn't ask for.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes