Google has acquired Jaiku, a Finnish company that lets you bombard your closest friends with an endless stream of self-serving mini-messages. Think of it as Twitter with a different but equally-annoying name. "Technology has made staying in touch with your friends and family both easier and harder: living a fast-paced, on-the- …
odd ones out
I could go on all day with Web 2.0 names. Anyone want to pay me?
Market bolox speak alert
"an activity stream and presence sharing service".
No prizes for guessing which department this turd works in.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats