Google has acquired Jaiku, a Finnish company that lets you bombard your closest friends with an endless stream of self-serving mini-messages. Think of it as Twitter with a different but equally-annoying name. "Technology has made staying in touch with your friends and family both easier and harder: living a fast-paced, on-the- …
odd ones out
I could go on all day with Web 2.0 names. Anyone want to pay me?
Market bolox speak alert
"an activity stream and presence sharing service".
No prizes for guessing which department this turd works in.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS