Google has acquired Jaiku, a Finnish company that lets you bombard your closest friends with an endless stream of self-serving mini-messages. Think of it as Twitter with a different but equally-annoying name. "Technology has made staying in touch with your friends and family both easier and harder: living a fast-paced, on-the- …
odd ones out
I could go on all day with Web 2.0 names. Anyone want to pay me?
Market bolox speak alert
"an activity stream and presence sharing service".
No prizes for guessing which department this turd works in.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE