Google has acquired Jaiku, a Finnish company that lets you bombard your closest friends with an endless stream of self-serving mini-messages. Think of it as Twitter with a different but equally-annoying name. "Technology has made staying in touch with your friends and family both easier and harder: living a fast-paced, on-the- …
odd ones out
I could go on all day with Web 2.0 names. Anyone want to pay me?
Market bolox speak alert
"an activity stream and presence sharing service".
No prizes for guessing which department this turd works in.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?