Google has acquired Jaiku, a Finnish company that lets you bombard your closest friends with an endless stream of self-serving mini-messages. Think of it as Twitter with a different but equally-annoying name. "Technology has made staying in touch with your friends and family both easier and harder: living a fast-paced, on-the- …
odd ones out
I could go on all day with Web 2.0 names. Anyone want to pay me?
Market bolox speak alert
"an activity stream and presence sharing service".
No prizes for guessing which department this turd works in.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star