Booting up your laptop only to find there are no Wi-Fi networks nearby is a pain. Thankfully, geeks everywhere can now find a signal for surfing by simply looking down at their apparel. WiFi_shirt Wi-Fi shirt: all the right signals The Wi-Fi Detector Shirt has a basestation design on its front with signal waves emanating from …
Slight oversight that it doesn't mention an encrypted network... that'd be irritating!
It needs a padlock symbol too :D
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats