Booting up your laptop only to find there are no Wi-Fi networks nearby is a pain. Thankfully, geeks everywhere can now find a signal for surfing by simply looking down at their apparel. WiFi_shirt Wi-Fi shirt: all the right signals The Wi-Fi Detector Shirt has a basestation design on its front with signal waves emanating from …
Slight oversight that it doesn't mention an encrypted network... that'd be irritating!
It needs a padlock symbol too :D
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support