Do I need a special player to watch Blu-ray Discs? Or will they play on a normal DVD player? Blu-ray_SM
No, you can't
You can't play Blu-ray Discs on a standard DVD player - the two formats may be based on the same concept, but DVDs are read with red laser light, while Blu-ray Discs are read using blue-light.
Many Blu-ray Disc players have red lasers on board to allow them to read DVDs and CDs.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars