Do I need a special player to watch Blu-ray Discs? Or will they play on a normal DVD player? Blu-ray_SM
No, you can't
You can't play Blu-ray Discs on a standard DVD player - the two formats may be based on the same concept, but DVDs are read with red laser light, while Blu-ray Discs are read using blue-light.
Many Blu-ray Disc players have red lasers on board to allow them to read DVDs and CDs.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro