Do I need a special player to watch Blu-ray Discs? Or will they play on a normal DVD player? Blu-ray_SM
No, you can't
You can't play Blu-ray Discs on a standard DVD player - the two formats may be based on the same concept, but DVDs are read with red laser light, while Blu-ray Discs are read using blue-light.
Many Blu-ray Disc players have red lasers on board to allow them to read DVDs and CDs.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9