Losing your TV's remote control down the back of your sofa could soon become a thing of the past. JVC has its sights on replacing traditional TV operation with hand movements and sounds. JVC_clap_TV JVC's TV: operated by claps and... er... hand gestures At last week's Ceatec technology show in Japan, the company demonstrated …
Could lead to some amusing misunderstandings, anyway!
"Oh, you meant decapitate the baddie, not switch to QVC?"
How long before they add claps to TV ads to turn up the volume on your TV? ;)
Advertising slogan ;-)
The TV with the CLAP.
You'll have to wave blindly to tune it in, and sit perfectly still if you want to keep in on a channel.
Douglas Adams has warned us about this.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked