Losing your TV's remote control down the back of your sofa could soon become a thing of the past. JVC has its sights on replacing traditional TV operation with hand movements and sounds. JVC_clap_TV JVC's TV: operated by claps and... er... hand gestures At last week's Ceatec technology show in Japan, the company demonstrated …
Could lead to some amusing misunderstandings, anyway!
"Oh, you meant decapitate the baddie, not switch to QVC?"
How long before they add claps to TV ads to turn up the volume on your TV? ;)
Advertising slogan ;-)
The TV with the CLAP.
You'll have to wave blindly to tune it in, and sit perfectly still if you want to keep in on a channel.
Douglas Adams has warned us about this.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats