Losing your TV's remote control down the back of your sofa could soon become a thing of the past. JVC has its sights on replacing traditional TV operation with hand movements and sounds. JVC_clap_TV JVC's TV: operated by claps and... er... hand gestures At last week's Ceatec technology show in Japan, the company demonstrated …
Could lead to some amusing misunderstandings, anyway!
"Oh, you meant decapitate the baddie, not switch to QVC?"
How long before they add claps to TV ads to turn up the volume on your TV? ;)
Advertising slogan ;-)
The TV with the CLAP.
You'll have to wave blindly to tune it in, and sit perfectly still if you want to keep in on a channel.
Douglas Adams has warned us about this.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?