If you had any doubts about just how far Ajax has come, you had only take a look at the speakers list for the recent AJAXWorld Conference in Santa Clara, California. Joining the faithful such as Sun Microsystems distinguished engineer and chief technology officer (CTO) Bob Brewin, was the executive responsible for setting …
"Microsoft has experienced problems in building that strategy, though, due to the fact its developers came to Web development with the first version of ASP.NET, which was based on a Web form-driven development model.
That last sentence is a crock of SHoddy IT if it then is to suppose that an inately stateless protocol adding state is bound by state rules.
Are Microsoft declaring Open Season on themselves ......making their excuses for Lapses in Coding Excellence?
Sack Cloth and Ashes wouldn't do them any harm, that is for sure.
Not the sharpest tool in the box, Microsoft, but then a lump hammer never is. And that is not a put-down criticism for they probably do their best, it is just a valid observation that their way is not the High Way.
Or it could just be the Industry has outgrown them and they are struggling to keep up, which would be more than likely the case.
So is that GPL Open Source or M$ Open Source? That is: until someone does something clever that M$ didn't forsee was possible with these tools and then sends a 'friendly' e-mail to said someone CCd to M$'s favourite IP lawyers and telling them to shut-up shop or be sued into the nth dimension.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...