The Heart of Birmingham Teaching Primary Care Trust has signed a contract with BT to host its IP telephony services. The services will be delivered over the NHS national broadband network, N3, which is being rolled out by BT as part of the £12bn NPfIT. The trust is one of the first NHS organisations to sign up to the new N3 …
More competition for space on the already congested N3 network.
Gridlock here we come!
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip