IBM has reached out its sizeable hand to the little people in the biz world with the launch today of a new range of software products. Like many other big names vendors the firm said it had spotted an opportunity to offer software tailored for the small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) global market. The somewhat Orwellian- …
I fail to see what IBM has to do with Super Mario Brothers...
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity