IBM has reached out its sizeable hand to the little people in the biz world with the launch today of a new range of software products. Like many other big names vendors the firm said it had spotted an opportunity to offer software tailored for the small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) global market. The somewhat Orwellian- …
I fail to see what IBM has to do with Super Mario Brothers...
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court