Halo 3 has proven to be a shrewd investment for Microsoft. The software behemoth claims the game is the world's fastest-selling video game to date, generating sales in excess of $300m (£150m/€190m) during its first week. Bill_Gates_Halo3_launch Halo 3: Every little sale helps The company also claimed that initial reports from …
I can just see it now - buy Halo 3 and get Windows Vista free!! Takes the heat off the underwhelming bag of cack and clears shelves in PC World for something eminently more useful such as the remastered Debbie Does Dallas on Blu-Ray!
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook