Halo 3 has proven to be a shrewd investment for Microsoft. The software behemoth claims the game is the world's fastest-selling video game to date, generating sales in excess of $300m (£150m/€190m) during its first week. Bill_Gates_Halo3_launch Halo 3: Every little sale helps The company also claimed that initial reports from …
I can just see it now - buy Halo 3 and get Windows Vista free!! Takes the heat off the underwhelming bag of cack and clears shelves in PC World for something eminently more useful such as the remastered Debbie Does Dallas on Blu-Ray!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt