Halo 3 has proven to be a shrewd investment for Microsoft. The software behemoth claims the game is the world's fastest-selling video game to date, generating sales in excess of $300m (£150m/€190m) during its first week. Bill_Gates_Halo3_launch Halo 3: Every little sale helps The company also claimed that initial reports from …
I can just see it now - buy Halo 3 and get Windows Vista free!! Takes the heat off the underwhelming bag of cack and clears shelves in PC World for something eminently more useful such as the remastered Debbie Does Dallas on Blu-Ray!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs