Halo 3 has proven to be a shrewd investment for Microsoft. The software behemoth claims the game is the world's fastest-selling video game to date, generating sales in excess of $300m (£150m/€190m) during its first week. Bill_Gates_Halo3_launch Halo 3: Every little sale helps The company also claimed that initial reports from …
I can just see it now - buy Halo 3 and get Windows Vista free!! Takes the heat off the underwhelming bag of cack and clears shelves in PC World for something eminently more useful such as the remastered Debbie Does Dallas on Blu-Ray!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers