Irish-owned data network firm Global Voice, which trades as euNetworks, has raised up to €32m in funding through the issuing of a convertible bond. Global Voice said it intends to use the proceeds of the bond to accelerate the roll-out of metro networks and associated services in London, Berlin, and Munich. The funds will also …
And storming through as if on Rails, we have ....
XXXXCellent News. ...... AI Global Voice Hot Memory Flash or is that in the Pipeline?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait