Score one for the anti-Verizons in the ongoing battle for the 700-MHz band, a slice of US wireless spectrum set to be auctioned off by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in mid-January. On September 27, more than two weeks after it brought legal action against the FCC over rules that would allow consumers to attach any …
Don't be evil.
Although I don't believe for a second that Google is some sort of altruistic champion of the common man, it's nice to have someone at least putting on a decent show of pretending to be.
have you read Scroogled?
by Cory Doctorow over at boingboing
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way