Score one for the anti-Verizons in the ongoing battle for the 700-MHz band, a slice of US wireless spectrum set to be auctioned off by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in mid-January. On September 27, more than two weeks after it brought legal action against the FCC over rules that would allow consumers to attach any …
Don't be evil.
Although I don't believe for a second that Google is some sort of altruistic champion of the common man, it's nice to have someone at least putting on a decent show of pretending to be.
have you read Scroogled?
by Cory Doctorow over at boingboing
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth