Paleontological digging among the rocks of Utah has revealed a new species of dinosaur. The beast, dubbed Gryposaurus monumentensis, is a duck-billed creature dating back 75m years to the late Cretaceous period. It would have been a vegetarian, able to consume just about anything that could grow. According to Terry Gates, lead …
"dating back 75m years to the late Cretaceous period"
Can't POSSIBLY be right! Even the majority of Americans know the basic fact that men lived along side of dinosaurs around 5000 years ago! Perhaps you should stop getting your facts from Wikipedia and do some real journalism...
...I'll get my coat.
Huh, Philistine - you forgot about the bit about God placing earth in a black hole for a while..
Anyway, it was only 4,800 years ago. Please try to stick to the facts.
Facts, we want facts!
There are simply not enough facts in this article.
300 - 800 teeth is about the only thing there. How many double decker busses big was it? How many furloughs per fortnight could it run?
Walking with dinosaurs
Since (taking the charitable view) the comments so far about the age of the Earth are jokes, I will simply point out that when primitive woman ran around with dinosaurs, she looked like Raquel Welch in a fur bikini (1 Million Years BC), which is why we are a silicone-based life form.
Re: Walking with Dinosaurs
Some of us just have more silicon than others I guess.
Skin, Club, Dinosaur!!
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe