CA has moved to fix a trio of high risk security holes in its popular BrightStor Hierarchical Storage Manager software. Last week, CA posted an update to BrightStor HSM. The patch should help protect customers from holes in the CsAgent service that can permit the execution of harmful code by a remote attacker. Those of you …
A turd by any other name...
Just one... Just show me one CA product that isn't a complete waste of bandwith or disk space... Anyone? Anyone?
Have been staring into this screen for a few hours, no reply.
Nobody - that means: None
What is CA?
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory