CA has moved to fix a trio of high risk security holes in its popular BrightStor Hierarchical Storage Manager software. Last week, CA posted an update to BrightStor HSM. The patch should help protect customers from holes in the CsAgent service that can permit the execution of harmful code by a remote attacker. Those of you …
A turd by any other name...
Just one... Just show me one CA product that isn't a complete waste of bandwith or disk space... Anyone? Anyone?
Have been staring into this screen for a few hours, no reply.
Nobody - that means: None
What is CA?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers