CA has moved to fix a trio of high risk security holes in its popular BrightStor Hierarchical Storage Manager software. Last week, CA posted an update to BrightStor HSM. The patch should help protect customers from holes in the CsAgent service that can permit the execution of harmful code by a remote attacker. Those of you …
A turd by any other name...
Just one... Just show me one CA product that isn't a complete waste of bandwith or disk space... Anyone? Anyone?
Have been staring into this screen for a few hours, no reply.
Nobody - that means: None
What is CA?
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK