CA has moved to fix a trio of high risk security holes in its popular BrightStor Hierarchical Storage Manager software. Last week, CA posted an update to BrightStor HSM. The patch should help protect customers from holes in the CsAgent service that can permit the execution of harmful code by a remote attacker. Those of you …
A turd by any other name...
Just one... Just show me one CA product that isn't a complete waste of bandwith or disk space... Anyone? Anyone?
Have been staring into this screen for a few hours, no reply.
Nobody - that means: None
What is CA?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth