CA has moved to fix a trio of high risk security holes in its popular BrightStor Hierarchical Storage Manager software. Last week, CA posted an update to BrightStor HSM. The patch should help protect customers from holes in the CsAgent service that can permit the execution of harmful code by a remote attacker. Those of you …
A turd by any other name...
Just one... Just show me one CA product that isn't a complete waste of bandwith or disk space... Anyone? Anyone?
Have been staring into this screen for a few hours, no reply.
Nobody - that means: None
What is CA?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes