VMware has expanded its hardware certification program to include virtual storage devices. The company said it will let storage hardware makers get the green light with VMware Infrastructure to expand their customers choice of vendors. So far, EMC, Hitachi Data Systems, HP, IBM and NetApp have signed on to be certified later …
......... or a Far Eastern Original MIGrating West.
If the System is Broke, Simply Replace ITs Drivers. New Blood, New Ideas, New Drives, New NeuReal System in AI SMARTer Systems in Control.
However, in any System there is only One Real Driver and that is Gold Standard Originating Content/Seed Feeds.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball