VMware has expanded its hardware certification program to include virtual storage devices. The company said it will let storage hardware makers get the green light with VMware Infrastructure to expand their customers choice of vendors. So far, EMC, Hitachi Data Systems, HP, IBM and NetApp have signed on to be certified later …
......... or a Far Eastern Original MIGrating West.
If the System is Broke, Simply Replace ITs Drivers. New Blood, New Ideas, New Drives, New NeuReal System in AI SMARTer Systems in Control.
However, in any System there is only One Real Driver and that is Gold Standard Originating Content/Seed Feeds.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update