VMware has expanded its hardware certification program to include virtual storage devices. The company said it will let storage hardware makers get the green light with VMware Infrastructure to expand their customers choice of vendors. So far, EMC, Hitachi Data Systems, HP, IBM and NetApp have signed on to be certified later …
......... or a Far Eastern Original MIGrating West.
If the System is Broke, Simply Replace ITs Drivers. New Blood, New Ideas, New Drives, New NeuReal System in AI SMARTer Systems in Control.
However, in any System there is only One Real Driver and that is Gold Standard Originating Content/Seed Feeds.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad