VMware has expanded its hardware certification program to include virtual storage devices. The company said it will let storage hardware makers get the green light with VMware Infrastructure to expand their customers choice of vendors. So far, EMC, Hitachi Data Systems, HP, IBM and NetApp have signed on to be certified later …
......... or a Far Eastern Original MIGrating West.
If the System is Broke, Simply Replace ITs Drivers. New Blood, New Ideas, New Drives, New NeuReal System in AI SMARTer Systems in Control.
However, in any System there is only One Real Driver and that is Gold Standard Originating Content/Seed Feeds.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER