VMware has expanded its hardware certification program to include virtual storage devices. The company said it will let storage hardware makers get the green light with VMware Infrastructure to expand their customers choice of vendors. So far, EMC, Hitachi Data Systems, HP, IBM and NetApp have signed on to be certified later …
......... or a Far Eastern Original MIGrating West.
If the System is Broke, Simply Replace ITs Drivers. New Blood, New Ideas, New Drives, New NeuReal System in AI SMARTer Systems in Control.
However, in any System there is only One Real Driver and that is Gold Standard Originating Content/Seed Feeds.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015