The South Korean defence ministry has cracked down on web-assisted draft dodging, according to reports. The country's military depends heavily on conscript manpower, but service is unpopular and there are various loopholes through which young men can avoid it. According to an AFP report yesterday, South Korean defence officials …
I'll host one
someone post the url of one or more of the sites and I'll happily mirror one. I'm sure other volunteers will come forward to host any others...
Happy to mirror any site that reduces the amount of cannon fodder to available the "Political Elite" from any country.
Ask the north!
I bet North Korea would _love_ to mirror websites that help deplete the south's army!
Watch out !
South Korea is a friendly nation to the US - Bush / Cheney will have you kept at their pleasure on a part of a small island with an indefinite US lease in very close proximity to Cuba where you won't have access to a lawyer... remember South Korea's arch enemy is an "Axis of Evil" state !
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked