The South Korean defence ministry has cracked down on web-assisted draft dodging, according to reports. The country's military depends heavily on conscript manpower, but service is unpopular and there are various loopholes through which young men can avoid it. According to an AFP report yesterday, South Korean defence officials …
I'll host one
someone post the url of one or more of the sites and I'll happily mirror one. I'm sure other volunteers will come forward to host any others...
Happy to mirror any site that reduces the amount of cannon fodder to available the "Political Elite" from any country.
Ask the north!
I bet North Korea would _love_ to mirror websites that help deplete the south's army!
Watch out !
South Korea is a friendly nation to the US - Bush / Cheney will have you kept at their pleasure on a part of a small island with an indefinite US lease in very close proximity to Cuba where you won't have access to a lawyer... remember South Korea's arch enemy is an "Axis of Evil" state !
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC