Networking gear nearly man 3Com has agreed to a $2.2bn buyout by an investment outfit backed by its former Chinese manufacturing partner Huawei Technologies. The move, fronted by Bain Capital Partners, will take 3Com into private ownership and shareholders will bag a 44 per cent premium on the stocks' current $3.68 listing. Its …
Is the writer on acid?
Jeezus dude, check your grammar!!
I just had an ex girlfriend of mine ring me up just the telling me she was on acid for the first time, and her grammar was about as bad.
Maybe she's hanging out with you...
That means those bastiches get the US Robotics brand!
And that, my friend, is what *really* pisses me off!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs