Networking gear nearly man 3Com has agreed to a $2.2bn buyout by an investment outfit backed by its former Chinese manufacturing partner Huawei Technologies. The move, fronted by Bain Capital Partners, will take 3Com into private ownership and shareholders will bag a 44 per cent premium on the stocks' current $3.68 listing. Its …
Is the writer on acid?
Jeezus dude, check your grammar!!
I just had an ex girlfriend of mine ring me up just the telling me she was on acid for the first time, and her grammar was about as bad.
Maybe she's hanging out with you...
That means those bastiches get the US Robotics brand!
And that, my friend, is what *really* pisses me off!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning