Another day, and another tech vendor turns the colour of the Incredible Hulk. Ethernet switch box maker D-Link is launching a new product line to satisfy customer demand for greener goods. Unimaginatively dubbed Green Ethernet, the firm reckoned its switches can cut energy costs by nearly 50 per cent. D-Link said the switches …
It might be droll, but its a step in the right direction...
Ok, its seems dull that another firm is rolling out HulkTone products, but seriously, if every company managed to make their products use 50% less power.....gosh well...we'd be a bit better off now wouldnt we!? Its humdrum, but we should cheer each firm that tries.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA