Another day, and another tech vendor turns the colour of the Incredible Hulk. Ethernet switch box maker D-Link is launching a new product line to satisfy customer demand for greener goods. Unimaginatively dubbed Green Ethernet, the firm reckoned its switches can cut energy costs by nearly 50 per cent. D-Link said the switches …
It might be droll, but its a step in the right direction...
Ok, its seems dull that another firm is rolling out HulkTone products, but seriously, if every company managed to make their products use 50% less power.....gosh well...we'd be a bit better off now wouldnt we!? Its humdrum, but we should cheer each firm that tries.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default