Another day, and another tech vendor turns the colour of the Incredible Hulk. Ethernet switch box maker D-Link is launching a new product line to satisfy customer demand for greener goods. Unimaginatively dubbed Green Ethernet, the firm reckoned its switches can cut energy costs by nearly 50 per cent. D-Link said the switches …
It might be droll, but its a step in the right direction...
Ok, its seems dull that another firm is rolling out HulkTone products, but seriously, if every company managed to make their products use 50% less power.....gosh well...we'd be a bit better off now wouldnt we!? Its humdrum, but we should cheer each firm that tries.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low