Another day, and another tech vendor turns the colour of the Incredible Hulk. Ethernet switch box maker D-Link is launching a new product line to satisfy customer demand for greener goods. Unimaginatively dubbed Green Ethernet, the firm reckoned its switches can cut energy costs by nearly 50 per cent. D-Link said the switches …
It might be droll, but its a step in the right direction...
Ok, its seems dull that another firm is rolling out HulkTone products, but seriously, if every company managed to make their products use 50% less power.....gosh well...we'd be a bit better off now wouldnt we!? Its humdrum, but we should cheer each firm that tries.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!