A former Cambridgeshire school caretaker, accused of carrying out a nationwide letter-bombing campaign, was today found guilty as charged at Oxford Crown Court. Miles Cooper, 27, of Cherry Hinton near Cambridge, had denied eight counts of causing bodily injury by means of an explosive substance and two counts of using an …
He makes a good point
The point being that however bad something may be it does not grant you the right to do whatever you like so long as you are doing it in opposition to a bad thing and damn the innocent people who get in the way.
In short, he is a well intentioned hypocrite and should be punished in a suitably ironic and embarrassing manner.
What do you suggest? Making him Gordon Brown's letter opener?
Suitably ironic and embarassing manner
How about making him defuse land mines with no protective gear, and wearing pink lingerie?
Just a typical...
...attention seeking mummy's boy looooooser!
Put him on the dna database, violent offenders register and stick a cctv camera outside his house - that'll teach him.
...the police didn't find his child porn stash. Anybody who looks like that, lives with his mum and works as school caretaker just HAS to be a kiddie-fiddler!
How about a combination?
He can open Gordon Brown's mail in pink lingerie.
make him open up mail address to King George (GW BUSH) and make him walk around with a shirt that says GW is right. On the back have it say another loyal subject. See how much people in the UK will love him.
Name another Cambridgeshire school caretaker
They'd make a great team...
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!