AMD has rolled out a new graphics card to fill a gap beneath its current top-of-the-line ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT. PowerColor's AMD ATI Radeon HD 2900 Pro PowerColor's HD 2900 Pro: GDDR 4 capable The ATI Radeon HD 2900 Pro's 320 unified Stream processors are clocked at 600MHz, down from the 2900 XT's 740MHz. Its 512MB of GDDR 3 …
Can I have one?
My PC has just the one PCIe slot, and its the one at the top. These newer double slot cards look like they need the second to top slot being PCIe, with the one above needing nothing but the vents at the back... So, can I put one of these in or not? Yes, I am a complete noob at these kind of things, my current graphics card is about as complex as a stick of RAM. Put in slot, turn on, image is on screen. Yay!
With Reg hardware having the whole Q&A theme these days I thought I might as well ask here! Thanks if you can tip me off ;-)
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK