The launch of NASA's Dawn mission has been delayed by 24 hours because the weather gods are not playing ball. Ready to launch, just waiting for the weather Ready to launch, just waiting for the weather. The spacecraft is all bundled up on the launch pad and ready to go, NASA says. All it needs is a window of decent clear …
Don't have a patch on the FBI who apparently brought forward 2008.
So I guess Dawn is in fact 364 days late?
NASA will have Dawn tomorrow
Or maybe Friday night, after loading her full of alcohol.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM