The launch of NASA's Dawn mission has been delayed by 24 hours because the weather gods are not playing ball. Ready to launch, just waiting for the weather Ready to launch, just waiting for the weather. The spacecraft is all bundled up on the launch pad and ready to go, NASA says. All it needs is a window of decent clear …
Don't have a patch on the FBI who apparently brought forward 2008.
So I guess Dawn is in fact 364 days late?
NASA will have Dawn tomorrow
Or maybe Friday night, after loading her full of alcohol.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search