The launch of NASA's Dawn mission has been delayed by 24 hours because the weather gods are not playing ball. Ready to launch, just waiting for the weather Ready to launch, just waiting for the weather. The spacecraft is all bundled up on the launch pad and ready to go, NASA says. All it needs is a window of decent clear …
Don't have a patch on the FBI who apparently brought forward 2008.
So I guess Dawn is in fact 364 days late?
NASA will have Dawn tomorrow
Or maybe Friday night, after loading her full of alcohol.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action