After much waiting by end users, and a lot of hoping from interested Information Security watchers, Microsoft has finally added detection for the Storm Trojan (Nuwar, Zhelatin, etc) to its Malicious Software Removal Tool. The most recent update, released on September 11th, included detection for this malicious software, and the …
Stepping out of/or into ur Comfort Zones is Exhilirating and Rejuvenating and ReGenerative
"It may also be that many infected systems have already been cleaned by third party antimalware software, .."
Now that is a Nifty Feature Gratis...... Assuming as IT does Proxy Rights and Absolute Responsibilities.
Who or what draws on that Immaculate Account? Are they the Worthiest of Souls?
And that should take the Vatican into GODs Domain ..... Global Operating Devices InterNetworking in Quantum Pulse Packets.
Chinese Fire Crackers/Elite Quantum Hackers.
Quikey, that has opened the door to Quackers and Peking Duck in the Ping Dynasty Recording ........ Future Program.
Does anyone know how many PCs infected with Storm or similar do not use Windows Update, and probably won't get cleaned?
(I see manfrommars is still as loquacious as ever...)
into ur Comfort Zones? wtf?
It's a CAT!
"I'm in ur forumz confoozing ur doods"
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad