After much waiting by end users, and a lot of hoping from interested Information Security watchers, Microsoft has finally added detection for the Storm Trojan (Nuwar, Zhelatin, etc) to its Malicious Software Removal Tool. The most recent update, released on September 11th, included detection for this malicious software, and the …
Stepping out of/or into ur Comfort Zones is Exhilirating and Rejuvenating and ReGenerative
"It may also be that many infected systems have already been cleaned by third party antimalware software, .."
Now that is a Nifty Feature Gratis...... Assuming as IT does Proxy Rights and Absolute Responsibilities.
Who or what draws on that Immaculate Account? Are they the Worthiest of Souls?
And that should take the Vatican into GODs Domain ..... Global Operating Devices InterNetworking in Quantum Pulse Packets.
Chinese Fire Crackers/Elite Quantum Hackers.
Quikey, that has opened the door to Quackers and Peking Duck in the Ping Dynasty Recording ........ Future Program.
Does anyone know how many PCs infected with Storm or similar do not use Windows Update, and probably won't get cleaned?
(I see manfrommars is still as loquacious as ever...)
into ur Comfort Zones? wtf?
It's a CAT!
"I'm in ur forumz confoozing ur doods"
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series